Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 ½ cups of flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp of salt
2 sticks of butter
1 cup of sugar
2 tsp of vanilla
¼ cup of lemon juice
⅓ cup of sugar (glaze)
⅓ cup of lemon juice (glaze)
How You’ll Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 350℉. Grease a pan (loaf pan is best) and line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine your dry ingredients
- In another bowl mix together your butter and sugar. Add your eggs and vanilla.
- Alternate adding in your dry ingredients and the lemon juice, mix until combined each time
- Pour into your pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Take your cake out of the oven and let it cool
- While your cake cools, make the glaze. Mix your sugar and lemon juice until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once your cake is cool, top it with the glaze. Enjoy!