Some of our most popular products are those that feature the Confetti Cake design. You all just love the fun pops of color. Today I’m sharing with you a recipe to make the real thing.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 ⅔ cup of flour
½ tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of salt
1 stick of melted unsalted butter
¾ cup of sugar
¼ cup of brown sugar
¾ cup of milk
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
⅔ cup of sprinkles
Frosting (get it from the store or make it at home)
How You’ll Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 350℉. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray. (9-inch)
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl
- In another bowl, add both types of sugar to your melted butter and mix until thoroughly combined. Then add egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix until there are no lumps. Fold in the sprinkles.
- Pour batter into your pan and bake at 350℉ for 35 minutes.
- Allow your cake to cool and then top it with frosting