You guys love our Classic Yellow Cake Body Butter and while that’s not edible, the recipe we're sharing with you today is! A good yellow cake recipe is something that everyone should have.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
2 ½ cups of flour
2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
¼ of a teaspoon of salt
1 ⅓ cups of sugar
¾ of a cup of butter
1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 ¼ cups of milk
Chocolate Frosting (buy this from the store or whip up your own at home, it’s up to you!)
How You’ll Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 350℉ and grease your baking pan of choice.
- Stir together your flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl
- In another bowl beat your sugar and butter together until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- Pour in the flour and milk in intervals, making sure they’re fully incorporated. Mix until smooth.
- Pour your batter into your baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35, let cool for one hour
- Frost your cake